Monday, September 24, 2012

Good Evening From Vermont!

Hello again from Vermont! Doggie is napping, I had some spare time, so I decided to post some more of my photos.
 I hope you enjoy!



 

Vermont   Bee Balm and Humming Bird  
  Patty Sue Cooper


Vermont     Fungus on Log  
  Patty Sue Cooper 2012


Vermont     Can You Find The Wasp Nest 
  Patty Sue Cooper 2012


Vermont     Indian Cucumber Showing Two Ripe Seeds One Unripe 
     Patty Sue Cooper 2012


Vermont     I Love Rock
    Patty Sue Cooper 2012


Vermont    Reflections Of City Hall Montpelier 
   Patty Sue Cooper 2012


Vermont   Hello Daddy Long Legs  
    Patty Sue Cooper 2012


Vermont     Wild Mushrooms In the Deep Woods
     Patty Sue Cooper 2012


Vermont   Poor Robin's Plantain 
Patty Cooper 2012


Vermont   Last Light Behind The Trees
 Patty Cooper 2012


Vermont   Spider on White Lilac
     Patty Cooper 2012

Thank you for visiting my blog! 
Much love to ALL and please be kind!

















2 comments:

Feel Free To Post Comments!