Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Good morning from Vermont!  It is going to be a rainy day and Doggie and I are going to be inside most of the time. Doggie is sleeping right now, I am editing videos.  
   Here are some more pictures from Vermont, I hope you enjoy them. I love to share what I see here every day!


Vermont     Looking Up At Huge Wasp Nest In Maple Tree   
 Patty Sue Cooper 2012


Vermont     Woodpecker From Below 
   Patty Sue Cooper 2012


Vermont    Wasp on Goldenrod 
  Patty Sue Cooper 2012


Vermont     Climacodon septentrionalis  
   Patty Sue Cooper 2012


Vermont     Helvella crispa  or saddle fungi 
Patty Sue Cooper 2012


Vermont     Under The Water   Under The Current 
    Patty Sue Cooper 2012


Vermont    Carpenter Ant In Future Amber 
    Patty Sue Cooper 2012


Vermont     Trees From The Bottom Of The Brook 
     Patty Sue Cooper 2012









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To Post Comments!